At various point in life we all find ourselves challenged with change, new beginnings, or the loss of something or someone important to us. And sometimes those challenges are more than we can handle. Did you know that even positive events in life can be stressful and difficult to adapt to? This is a fact, and we are called to use the adaptation skills we already have, and when that is not sufficient, we need to stretch and grow in various ways to make the most of such situations.
You may be experiencing one or several of the following life transitions:
- Transitioning from being single to marrying for the first time.
- Starting a family through pregnancy or by adopting a child.
- Entering a new marriage after a divorce and blending families.
- Divorcing, or recovering from a divorce and dealing with co-parenting issues.
- Facing infidelity and trying to save your marriage.
- Facing the challenges of infertility and the treatment that this requires.
- Transitioning into retirement or being an empty nester.
- Starting a new job by promotion, relocation, or a new employer.
- Resolving the grief associated with the loss of a loved one.
I am here as a trained professional with extensive post graduate training and years of experience to provide you with the assistance you require. I can provide ongoing support, knowledge, empathetic understanding, and expertise to help you blossom in and through whatever challenges you are facing in life.