Are you feeling sad, hopeless, isolated, fatigued, or despondent?
Do these thoughts often enter your mind?
- I am worthless and can’t do anything about it.
- Nobody likes me, and I don’t care.
- I can’t do anything right, I’m a looser!
- I don’t have the energy to take care of myself or anything else.
- I feel guilty for just wanting to sleep and be alone.
- I hate who I am these days.
- I can’t stop crying, and I don’t want anybody to see me like this.
- I feel gut-wrenching pain, but no one understands.
- I’m ashamed of myself.
- My life and everything in my world is awful, and it will get worse.
- I pretend that all is well in front of others, but nobody knows that I an hurting inside.
If you have had any of these thoughts or similar ones, chances are you may be suffering from depression. I want you to know that you are not alone, and that there are professionals like myself who can help you. You don’t have to suffer alone or needlessly. Many of my clients find relief in realizing that their struggle does not own them and that there are many options available to once again have hope for their lives. I have extensive training and many years of experience helping folks like yourself to discover that their symptoms can be resolved and life can be fulfilling again.
Being depressed is nothing to be ashamed of, and what you are experiencing is an alert that you need help. You need someone to stand by your side in this journey of healing and self discovery. Please know that I am here for you.
If you are hoping to finally lighten this load and feel like yourself again, contact me today for a free consultation.